iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Baked Chimichangas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 C salsa
- 1 C shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- 2 can crescent rolls
- Chili Con Queso dip
- Brown ground beef or turkey and add salsa. Take off heat and set aside.
- Prepare a greased cookie sheet. Open crescent rolls. Pinch together the seam of 2 crescent rolls to form a rectangle.
- Place ¼ C meat and salsa mixture on ½ of crescent roll. Add a pinch of cheese.
- Fold over crescent roll dough and pinch together them seams. Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat steps until all the crescent rolls are used.
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Pull from oven and spoon chili con queso dip over each chimichanga. Bake for 3 minutes.
- Sour Cream
- Queso blanco (Mexican white cheese)
Serve with refried beans and/or Mexican rice
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Recipes compiled by iMOM Staff.