iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Barbecued Pulled Pork
Barbecued Pulled Pork
- 1 4 to 6 lb boneless pork butt or shoulder roast
- Hamburger buns
- Cole Slaw (optional)
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, salt and pepper rub over roast.
- Combine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, sugar, mustard, garlic salt and cayenne stir to mix well. Drizzle 1/4 of vinegar mixture over roast.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining vinegar mixture.
- Cover cook on Low 10 to 12 hours or on High 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove meat and drain. Chop or shred meat.
Serve meat and onions on buns. If desired, top sandwiches with coleslaw.
Recipes compiled by iMOM Staff.