Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- 4 cans of butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped finely
- 6 cups chicken stock
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large saucepan, sauté the onions in olive oil until tender. Add the squash to the onions.
- Add the stock and cayenne pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes. Puree or liquidize as desired.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Make Ahead Note:
Allow to cool. Always use freezer safe zip plastic bags or containers (allow room for expansion).
Here are some easy Freezing Tips and more Make Ahead recipes!
*Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff