iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Stuffed Pork Chops
Stuffed Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 package fresh spinach
- 1 C shredded parmesan cheese
- Seasoned salt
- Sautee and drain spinach. Try and get as much water out of the spinach as possible and set aside.
- Season each side of pork chop with seasoned salt. Slice pork chop down one side to create a pocket. Fill with spinach and cheese.
- Bake on baking rack in roasting pan for 12 minutes. Flip pork chops and bake 13 minutes.
- Sautéed zucchini
- Sautéed squash
- Sautéed mushrooms
- Mozzarella cheese
- Feta cheese
Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Recipes compiled by iMOM Staff.
RECENT RECIPEScomments powered by Disqus