iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Meatloaf Muffins Dinner
Meatloaf Muffins Dinner
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 C plain bread crumbs
- 1 C ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Spray olive oil
- Ketchup for topping
- Put ground beef and finely chopped vegetables into a bowl. Add egg and bread crumbs.
- Mix together ketchup and the Worcestershire sauce. Pour half the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meatloaf mix. Mix the meatloaf together with your hands.
- Coat a 12-muffin tin (1/2-cup each) with spray olive oil. Use an ice cream scoop to help you fill meat into a each tin. Top each meat loaf with a spoonful of extra sauce.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes per batch
Suggested Sides: baked potato and green peas
Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.
RECENT RECIPEScomments powered by Disqus