iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Sautéed Shrimp
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced
- 1 pound of fresh or frozen shrimp (thaw frozen shrimp according to package directions)
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil (first cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil is healthiest) in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic to pan and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp to pan; tossing to cook evenly on both sides. Shrimp is done when it turns pink and is no longer translucent.
*Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.
RECENT RECIPEScomments powered by Disqus