iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Sautéed Snapper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) snapper fillets
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil (first cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil is healthiest) in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle fish evenly, on both sides, with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and thyme, rosemary or basil.
- Add fish to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
*Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.