iMOM » Recipes » Sides » Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- ¾ stick of butter
- ½ onion, chopped
- 16oz frozen package of broccoli, cooked as directed
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- 1 jar of Cheese Whiz
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- In large pot, sauté onions and butter until onions are slightly golden. Mix all other ingredients into same pot, until well blended.
- Pour mixture into 9x13 ungreased pan, bake for 40 minutes. Broil until casserole is browned on top.
Skill level: Easy
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
Recipe compiled by iMOM staff.
RECENT RECIPEScomments powered by Disqus