iMOM » Recipes » Sides » Calico Beans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 15-oz can pork & beans
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15-oz can great northern beans, drained
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cub barbeque sauce (hickory smoked)
- 1 cup of brown sugar (or to taste)
- Sauté onion with hamburger, drain.
- Mix all ingredients together and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe also works well in a crock pot/slow cooker.
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes