iMOM » Recipes » Sides » Cheese Fondue
Cheese Fun-Do Fondue
- 2Tbs. all purpose flour
- 1+1/4 c whole milk or half-and-half
- 1tsp. onion powder
- 1tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 lb. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 1/2 lb. baby carrots
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 bag of chips ( your choice)
- cooked sliced hot dogs
- cubed breads, for dipping
- Place flour in a large, microwave safe bowl
- Pour 1/4 c. of mil and whisk until very smooth. Add the rest of the milk.
- Add onion and garlic powders and whisk until smooth.
- Microwave on high until very hot (2 minutes). Remove sauce from microwave and whisk again.
- Add cheese and lemon juice, stir well. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove bowl from microwave and stir sauce until all cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Transfer sauce to serving bowl on large platter and surround bowl with veggies, chips, breads, and meats.
- If sauce thickens, return to microwave for one minute to re-melt.
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.
RECENT RECIPEScomments powered by Disqus