Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp cayenne red pepper
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal (we use Kellogg’s Rice Krispies®)
- Combine flour and butter.
- Add salt, cayenne pepper, dry mustard, and cheese.
- Fold in puffed rice cereal.
- Using clean hands, roll mixture into small balls.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Make Ahead Note:
After wafers are cooked, they are very thin and fragile. Freeze in a tin so they do not break.
Here are some easy Freezing Tips and more Make Ahead recipes!
Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.