iMOM » Recipes » Snacks » Fourth of July Popsicles
Fourth of July Popsicles
- Red Juice (cherry, strawberry, or raspberry)
- White Juice (lemon ice or white grape)
- Blue Juice (blueberry or ice blue raspberry)
- 3 ounce cups paper cups
- Popsicle Sticks
- Pour 2 Tablespoons of red juice into each cup and freeze until slushy, but firm enough to hold a popsicle stick upright.
- Remove from freezer and place popsicle stick in the middle of each cup.
- Pour 2 Tablespoons white juice into each cup and freeze until solid.
- Remove from freezer and pour 2 Tablespoons blue juice into each cup and freeze until solid.
- Remove from freezer, peel cups away and enjoy!