iMOM » Recipes » Snacks » Hot Cheese Balls
Hot Cheese Balls
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- ½ lb grated sharp cheddar Cheese
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 jar of green olives or 3 hot dogs sliced
- Combine all ingredients, excluding olives.
- Using clean hands, form mixture around olive.
- Freeze until very hard, at least one hour.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400°F or seal in resealable zip-top bag to store in freezer until ready to bake.
Yields 2-3 dozen, depending on size of ball.
Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.