Hot Swiss Bacon Dip
If you bring this appetizer dip to a party, be ready to share the recipe! It is always, and we mean always, a hit!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 c shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 T finely chopped green onions (green part)
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, crumbled
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Swiss cheese in a bowl and mix well. Stir in the green onions and bacon. Spread into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbling and starting to brown. Serve hot with assorted crackers.
This recipe is adapted from The Life of the Party a Culinary Collection Publication of the Junior League of Tampa.