iMOM » Recipes » Snacks » Fourth of July Slushy Punch
Fourth of July Slushy Punch
This punch is refreshing, colorful and cool!
- 3 (3 ounce) packages fruit flavored gelatin mix (for the Fourth of July, buy red-colored fruit)
- 4 cups white sugar
- 13 cups boiling water
- 2 (46 fluid ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle lemon juice concentrate
- 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint blueberries (optional)
- In a large pot bring water to a boil.
- Add gelatin and sugar and stir until mixture is dissolved.
- Turn off heat and stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice concentrate.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Pour into gallon containers, and freeze (even after freezing, it may remain slushy. That's fine).
- To serve, place gelatin mixture in punch bowl, and chop into pieces. Pour in ginger ale.
Add blueberries for a Fourth of July bang!
Recipe compiled by iMOM staff.