iMOM » Recipes » Snacks » Fruit Shish Kabobs
Fruit Shish Kabobs
- 2 Kiwis, peeled
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 Orange
- 2 Apples
- 1 Banana
- 8 Fresh strawberries
- 4 Shish kabob skewers
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Cut the grapefruit and orange into wedges (do not peel them).
- Slice apples and banana into chunks.
- Cut tops off strawberries and slice kiwis.
- Select a pattern and start skewering the fruit. Leave space at each end.
- Serve with a side of sweetened condensed milk for dipping.
*Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.