iMOM » Recipes » Snacks » Vanilla Surprise Smoothie
Vanilla Surprise Smoothie
The "surprise" in this smoothie is that it's filled with healthy ingredients your kids won't taste!
- 1 6 oz. container of low-fat vanilla yogurt (try to avoid artificially sweetened yogurts)
- 3 cups of low-fat milk
- 3 cups of fruit (make sure at least one cup of the fruit is frozen, to give your smoothie a slushy quality)
- 2 squirts of flax seed oil
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla (this will help mask the flavor of the flax seed oil)
- Place all of the above ingredients in the blender. (If your fruit is too frozen for your blender to chop properly, microwave it for 30 seconds.)
- Blend until smooth and serve.
*Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.