iMOM’s TALK Conversation Starters have hundreds of questions you can use to get to know what’s going in the heart and mind of your child. And since they’re such a great way to connect with your kids every day, here are 15 ways you can use them!
- Try some on the way to school! It’s a great way to wake up your sleepy heads.
- Slip them in your child’s lunchbox and have them write down the answer.
- Try them right before bedtime.
- Going on a long car ride? Pull these out to conquer boredom.
- These are great for conversations at mealtime!
- Ask them on the way home from school!
- Try some when they have friends over. You might see a different side of your children when they’re using the TALKs with friends.
- Send some when your children go to their grandparents so they can have fun connecting with your kids too.
- Put them in a jar, and have your kids draw one out every day to answer.
- Have your kids ask each other the questions.
- Hide them under your child’s pillow.
- Put one in a cereal box.
- Hide them around the house and have your children hunt for them.
- Put them in their socks. When they find them, they have to come find you and answer the questions.
- Share them with your child’s school teacher.
Tell Us! What is your favorite question to ask your kids?