We are thrilled that you are considering becoming a contributor for us here at iMOM! It is our hope that you are able to share your wisdom and insight from your personal walk with the women that make up the iMOM community. However, we believe that nothing should take priority over your loved ones, so please let your contribution be an overflow of wisdom — not a chore.
A little bit about our process…
We are looking for consistent, monthly contributors that shed light on one of the topics listed below. The iMOM Content Team works two months in advance, so please keep that in mind when writing content that may be seasonal. After a three-month trial of posting your content on iMOM, you will be compensated anywhere from $50 – $100 per post. Also, we would reserve the right to optimize the post with the best keywords, which may affect titles and subject lines. We cannot guarantee that every one of your contributions will be used by iMOM. You have the right to publish any unused post elsewhere.
- Parenting Babies & Toddlers (0-3)
- Parenting Kids (4-10)
- Parenting Teenagers (11-18)
- Parenting Adult Children
- Kids and Technology
- Single Mom & Blended Family
- Fun Activities for Kids
- Happy Marriage Tips
- Sex & Intimacy
- Marriage Problems
- Family Finances
- Health Tips
- Home Organization
- Work-Life Balance
- Extended Family
- Posts must be 400-600 words.
- Use bold type to draw out important points.
- Use bullet points and numbered lists when necessary.
- Posts must be new and not published anywhere else.
- Please include your name and a link back to your blog at the bottom of your post.
- Please share an excerpt of your post the day it goes live with your audience that links back to iMOM.
If you are still interested in contributing to iMOM, we would love to consider you!