11 Tongue Twisters
1. Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistle sticks.
2. Three free throws. (Say it three times fast!)
3. Greek grapes
4. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,
And chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would\
If a woodchuck could chuck wood.
5. Listen to the local yokel yodel
6. Girl gargoyle, guy gargoyle
7. Irish wristwatch
8. Fred fed Ted bread, and Ted fed Fred bread
9. Unique New York (Say it five times fast!)
10. Toy Boat. (Say it five times fast!)
11. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
© 2014 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.