So how well do you really know your husband? Or, when’s the last time you found out something new about your husband? We want to help you get to know your husband better, and share a few laughs with him in the process. We’ve come up with 20 fun questions to ask a guy that you can use with your husband.
To get started, you can pour him his favorite drink, slide over his favorite snack, and ask away. Or, you can ask one a day at bedtime, or ask a few on your next date night. How well do you really know your husband? You’re about to find out!
- If you had to eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- Which television sitcom family most accurately portrays your childhood family?
- If you were stranded on a desert island for the rest of your life and could only bring three books and three movies, what would they be?
- What does your dream vacation look like?
- If you were a superhero, what would your magical power be and who would you save?
- What school subject is/was the hardest for you? The easiest?
- Would you rather be bored or stressed?
- If you could splurge on one item, what would it be?
- Are you a Mac or a PC?
- What actor would play you in a movie about your life?
- What would your ideal church be like?
- What was the best thing about your college experience? What was the worst?
- What drives you crazy?
- What do you love most about your parents? How would you like to be different?
- How are your kids like you?
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
- Which Gilligan’s Island character are you most like?
- If you had to go a week without your cell phone, computer, or TV, which would you choose?
- What was the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
- What was your favorite childhood toy or game?
What question would you like to ask your husband today? If you need some conversation starters, get yours here!