Gift Idea: Homemade Stationary for Kids
One of our iMOMs calls it just about the sweetest gift she ever received. Her 7-year-old daughter surprised her with homemade stationary (out of construction paper!) because she knew how much her mom loved stationary.
- Paper (construction paper, card stock paper, or even plain printer paper)
- Markers or crayons
- Let your child come up with a stationary design. Encourage their creativity! They can cut out cards in any shape they like.
- Have them “personalize” the stationary with the gift-recipient’s monogram, initial or name. They can also make theme stationary based on an interest of the receiver.
- On the back of the card, have them write, “Designed by their name.”
- Notepad option: Have your child cut standard-sized printer paper into smaller sheets. Let them personalize each page, and staple the sheets together into a pad when complete.
- Help your child make envelopes for their cards.
- Bundle finished stationary with ribbon.