Gift idea: Hot Cocoa to Go Kits
Crank up the kid assembly line for this gift-making idea. First, scout out the best place to buy envelopes of by-the-cup hot cocoa (buying in bulk is best). Next, look at the supply list below.
- By-the-cup hot cocoa envelopes
- Cellophane bags (large enough to hold kit ingredients. You can also use corsage bags bought in bulk, or non-zipping sandwich bags.)
- Peppermint Sticks or Candies
- Mini Marshmallows
- Ribbon for tying bag closed
- Have your children make separate piles for each item. (Place loose items like marshmallows and peppermint sticks in bowls.)
- Place one cocoa envelope in each cellophane bag.
- Add several marshmallows and one peppermint stick.
- Tie bag with ribbon.
*You can also make gift tags to place inside the bags, or attach to the ribbon.
© 2011 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.