Easter Story Hunt
Children love to hunt for Easter eggs. In this egg-citing game your kids can hunt for eggs over and over again without ever being at risk for a cavity from too much candy. Instead of candy they will actually learn the Easter story.
- Before you begin make sure you print off both the Easter Story and the Easter Puzzle.
- Cut out the puzzle pieces by cutting along the dotted lines of the puzzle page.
- Place each puzzle piece in a plastic colored egg. You will need 15 eggs.
- Hide the 15 eggs.
- Let the children hunt for the eggs.
- When all 15 have been found have the children open their eggs and take out the puzzle pieces.
- Begin the story by asking who has the donkey. Place the donkey puzzle piece on a table so everyone can see it. Then read the passage that correlates to the donkey puzzle piece.
- Continue by asking for the next puzzle piece, the palm branch. Add that piece to the donkey and read the correlating passage. Continue through the story adding to the puzzle as you go until the puzzle is complete.