Marriage & Love
Top 10 Reasons Couples Gave for Getting Divorced
Dr. William Doherty interviewed couples to find out why they got divorced. He says that most of the reasons they gave, listed below, are things that can be “fixed.” Check out these 8 Ways to Protect Your Marriage From Divorce and don’t let the reasons below put the option of divorce in your mind.
1. Growing apart: 6 Habits of Highly Bonded Couples
2. Unable to talk to each other: A Communication Method that Works
3. How spouse handles money: How to Talk About Money Without Fighting
4. Spouse’s personal problems: My Husband is an Overbearing Jerk…
5. Not enough attention: How to Tell Your Husband What You Need
6. Infidelity: Staying Together Through Infidelity
7. Spouse’s personal habits: Don’t Fall Into This Marriage-Busting Trap
8. Sexual problems: Where Good Sex Starts
9. Taste/preference differences: Why a “Just O.K.” Marriage is Good Enough
10. Alcohol/drug problems: Could You Have a Drinking Problem?
blog comments powered by Disqus