Take the field with our Super Bowl Family Fun Guide and Super Bowl trivia! Because if you’re near a TV on Sunday, there’s a good chance you’ll be watching what more than 100 million others are…the biggest sporting event in the world.
So even if you’re not an NFL fan, you can turn the big game into a night of family fun. Our Super Bowl Family Fun Guide has two fun Super Bowl games for kids, a guide to the ref’s hand signals, and bonus Super Bowl Recipes. Ask our trivia questions during the game to distract your home team from anything little eyes shouldn’t see, or use them as part of another game—whoever gets the most right wins a prize. Have fun and Go team!
Super Bowl Trivia Questions:
- Where was the 2015 Super Bowl being held? Glendale, Arizona
- When was the first Super Bowl played? January 15, 1967
- Where was the first Super Bowl held? Los Angeles, California
- Who played in the first game? Green Bay Packers and Kansas City Chiefs
- Who won the first Super Bowl? Green Bay, 35 – 10.
- What team has the most Super Bowl wins? Pittsburgh Steelers with 6
- How much does the NFL pay for each player’s Super Bowl ring? About $5,000
- What company makes the Super Bowl trophy? Tiffany & Co.
- What’s the name of the trophy? The Vince Lombardi Trophy
- Who was Vince Lombardi? First coach of the Green Bay Packers
- How much did a 30 second Super Bowl TV commercial cost in 1967? About $40,000
- How much did a 30 second to 2 minute Super Bowl TV commercial cost in 2014? $4.5 million
- Where was the 2016 Super Bowl be held? San Francisco, California