It’s really sad when reading your husband’s blog is what convicts you about what you need to do in your own marriage! And that’s exactly what happened the other day. My husband did a blog about texts wives could send their husbands. I don’t know if he was giving me a subtle hint, but it worked—I got the message!
And he’s onto something with this texting idea. Our husbands could probably use a little extra encouragement every day, and we could use a reminder to do nice things for them. Thankfully, texting is a fast and easy way to show them we love them.
So here’s what my husband says would be 10 great texts husbands would like to receive.
I recently challenged husbands with 10 texts for husbands to send to their wives in the next 10 days. Today’s challenge is to the ladies.
- Just wanted you to know that you are on my mind today. I’m your #1 fan and cheering you on. Go get ‘em!
- We have made some great memories together. Thinking of them and thankful for you today.
- I appreciate your hard work and tenacity even though I may not say it often enough.
- If there were more men like you in this world, it would be a better place. Glad we are on the same team in life.
- If you feel really burdened today, remember that I want to help you. Let me know how.
- I’m looking forward to having some time alone with you soon. Let’s plan on something!
- You are really skilled at ___________. I’m honored to be married to you and I believe in you.
- If you asked me again today, even after all we’ve been through, I’d still say, “I do!”
- I appreciate that you try to show me you love me in different ways. Thanks for ________ which I know means you love me.
- The day’s been rough, the week’s been long, but I’m still so glad we’re in this adventure together. I love you.
And tell me, what’s the best text you ever sent your husband?