Birth Order in Marriage
- The birth order in your marriage may affect how well you and your spouse get along. Learning about birth order will help the two of you understand why you always fight about the same things.
- Marrying a person with the same birth order rank can bring challenges. A husband-wife combination of two firstborns, two only children, or one of each is sure to result in head bumping. These two groups are by nature perfectionists, flaw-finders, and nitpickers. They are also the most competitive, so both will be convinced they are right. The key with them is acceptance and compromise.
- Two middle children together often results in buried, brewing emotions since both wish to avoid conflict. It is important for such couples to communicate all feelings with each other.
- A pair of two youngest can be dangerous due to impulsive behaviors. This combination is likely to go through money quickly.
- According to research, the best three matches are only children and last borns, firstborns and last borns, and middle children and last borns.
Taken with permission from Birth Order Book, The: Why You Are the Way You Are by Dr. Kevin Leman.
Companies and Products We Know And Trust.
Sometime this Fall, Apple will release their iOS 8 software for their mobile and tablet devices. The part that will have the most impact on [...]
My daughter has always been an A-B student, and happy with that. So when she declared at the beginning of 5th grade that this would [...]
Do you have mother-in-law problems? I love my mother-in-law. She’s kind, funny, and she’s a wonderful grandmother to my kids. But even in the best [...]
Boys need to remember one thing most of all when it comes to their feelings (especially anger)—they always have a choice for how to respond. [...]