41 Ways to Romance Your Husband
Your husband’s idea of romance might be a night of ESPN, nachos and you (at least you’re part of it, right?). Another husband might prefer soft music, scented candles, and, oh yeah, you, of course! To win him over with words, iSpecialist Mark Merrill shares 10 Things Men Want to Hear from Their Wives in this week’s Learn A Latte.
If your husband is more of a long-term romantic project, try these 4 Ways to bring out your husband’s romantic side.
We can always use another good idea for romancing our husband, right? Here are 41 ways to romance your husband you might not have thought of. And if you really want to make his day, here are 10 Compliments for Your Husband.
- Hide a love note in his wallet.
- Send a sweet text message, for no reason at all.
- Send a sexy text message, for a very good reason.
- Invite him on a date for a change.
- Let him talk without interrupting.
- Cook his favorite dinner.
- Make sure his favorite clothes are clean and ready to wear.
- Show interest in his work.
- Watch the whole game with him.
- Wear perfume.
- Laugh at his jokes, even the bad ones.
- Tell him he looks extra handsome.
- Let him enjoy his hobby guilt-free.
- Play songs you both loved when you were dating.
- Praise him in front of the kids.
- Praise him in front of his friends.
- Kiss him when he walks in the door.
- Kiss him when he walks out the door.
- Kiss him when he gets anywhere near the door.
- Let the kids eat in front of the TV one night and have a nice, adults-only dinner.
- Let him make the call on parenting decisions without second-guessing.
- Bring him breakfast in bed.
- Choose the pretty nightgown over the flannel PJ's—even if it's cold.
- Choose your birthday suit over the pretty nightgown.
- When you tell him you'll do something—follow through.
- Offer a massage.
- Meet him at the door so that you can greet him before the children pile on.
- Send a text with just one word… "When?"
- Have supper going so the house smells great when he walks in.
- Light a candle in the bedroom.
- Buy him his favorite snack or beverage.
- Fix up a travel mug of coffee just the way he likes it before he heads out the door.
- Act like you've never heard his story before—even when you have.
- Tell him how proud he makes you.
- Hold his hand when he least expects it.
- Sit on his lap.
- Encourage him to do something with his friends.
- Let him rough-house with the kids without scolding.
- Feel his muscles.
- Wink at him.
- Say, "Yes."
- 5 Ways to Reinvent Date Night
- 8 Ways You Can Rev Up Your Relationship
- 4 Ways to Put Aloe on Your Marriage
End your day: Talking with your child.
Name three reasons why you think Dad is a good husband.
© 2012 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
comments powered by Disqus