It really is the most wonderful time of the year—and we’re here to help you enjoy all the anticipation, excitement, and meaning of the season. We have Christmas activities for families, Christmas activities for kids, and a Christmas checklist for moms and children that’s worth checking twice! With all the mayhem of the holidays, we made sure to include some resources to help you focus on love, joy, and family. So if you find yourself feeling frazzled, remember that a moment of peace is just a click away!
You’ll find lots of printables and festive Christmas ideas too, including our Story of Christmas printable and the very best Christmas Eve traditions. As long as you can do without the partridge in a pear tree, we have what you need to make this your merriest Christmas ever!
What are your favorite Christmas activities for families? Which ones have become yearly traditions for you?
You can’t say Christmas sneaks up on you. We get a six-month warning in July! But still, it seems like there’s never enough time to prepare the way we want and still have time to relax—until now. Here are some helpful planning tools. We even have a Christmas Giving and Wishing List so the kids can plan out their gift-giving in a fun way.
Need more help with money-saving and gift planning?
- Try our Kids Christmas Gift Planner.
- Save some dough when you “Ho, Ho, Ho!” with our Money Saving Christmas Gift Planner.
- Stay on budget with Dave Ramsey’s Top 10 Christmas Shopping Mistakes.
- You’ll say, “Why didn’t I think of that?” when you read these 8 Christmas Life Hacks.
Oh What Fun It Is
Christmas activities for families bring out the kid in us all and they make memories that last a lifetime. Not sure what to do this year? Check out our Family Christmas Bucket List. As much as the kids will love checking the boxes one by one, they’ll love spending time together as a family even more.
You can never have too much fun at Christmas!
- Try these tips for sprinkling in the fun while you decorate.
- Take our 30 Day Holiday Challenge to make the most of the season.
- Keep little hands busy with 3 Cute Christmas Coloring Pages.
- Use our Christmas Conversation Starters and simple holiday traditions to connect.
- Our free Christmas Stories printable has 10 classic stories to read while you’re cozied up with cocoa.
Sometimes Christmas comes and goes and we have forgotten that it’s really the best time of the year to show love and spread joy. So don’t miss it this year. Talk with your kids about the first Christmas with The Story of Christmas printable activity and adorable characters.
Need more ways to spread Christmas cheer?
- Here are 7 ways your family can celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and 10 ways to share Christmas love.
- Here’s the secret to teaching gratitude during the holidays.
- And teach your kids 3 ways to love well at Christmas and how to keep the meaning in Christmas.
- Our Light ‘Em Up printable is the perfect way to plan who you’re going to bless.
Christmas activities for families are great, but you’ve got to admit this holiday is pretty romantic, too. So don’t miss out on ways to connect with your husband in front of the tree or under the mistletoe. These Christmas Coupons are great for the kids’ stockings, but you can also give them to your husband.
But don’t stop the romance there!
- Set aside time for a special Christmas-themed date night.
- Skip the new socks and tie and instead get him the 12 Days of Christmas for Your Hubby.
- Try these 5 steps to turn your husband into your elf to keep the peace at home.
Here Comes Santa Claus
When the kids are tucked in, moms often go into overdrive. We have a few precious hours to get the rest of the gifts wrapped and maybe even a few pie crusts started. So let us help you with those last-minute tasks. Here are adorable free Christmas Gift Tags.
No need to panic!
- For bigger gift ideas, try our 13 Gift Basket or Stocking Ideas.
- Here are some Back to Basic gift ideas for kids.
- Brush up on how to coach your children into being thankful even when they don’t like a gift.
- Scan our Christmas Eve checklist and go to bed knowing all is well.
What fun Christmas activities for families are your favorite?