Teacher Conference Worksheet
Parent / teacher conferences can be a great way to help your child succeed in school… if you go into your conference well-prepared.
- Use this worksheet to zero in on questions to ask and areas to address.
- Place the worksheet in a folder and label it with your child's name.
- Every month, review the worksheet to see how your child is progressing.
- Every year, add teacher conference worksheets to the folder.
- From year to year, prior to each conference, review past worksheets. Look for repeating problems and areas of improvement.
Also take some pre-conference time to look over the 5 Keys to a Great Teacher Conference and the 5 Mistakes to Avoid in Your Parent-Teacher Conference. You can also give this to your child's teacher before the conference so that they will have more time to fill it out!
Related Articles: Every School Year Counts Free Ebook