iMOM » Tools » Seasonal » Summer » Summer Family Activity List
Summer Family Activity List
- Print our Summer Family Activity List and cut out each card.
- Give each child as many of the summer dreamin’ activity cards as you would like them to fill out.
- Instruct each child to fill in the first 2 blanks - their name and what they are dreaming about doing this summer.
- Collect all the cards and discuss as a family whether this would be something you can put on your family “doin’” list.
- If something makes the list, put down some notes about the when, where and how on the bottom of the card. (You can make alternatives to the dream if the original dream was not realistic.)
- Take all the cards that are a yes and tape them together to make a list or pin them on a bulletin board.
- Make a big checkmark on them when you have completed the dream.
- At the end of the summer you can take them all down and talk about them at dinner to celebrate the summer dreams you made a reality.