Love is a big deal in families and it becomes an even bigger deal on Valentine’s Day. It’s 24 whole hours when no amount of pink and red is too much, no conversation heart goes unread, and no level of romance is too cheesy. Most Valentine’s Day ideas are for couples, but kids want in on the love too—and not just at school, exchanging tiny cards and lollipops. Valentine’s Day is a sweet way to remind your kids how much they are loved and then carry it on throughout the year.
These Valentine’s Day ideas celebrate love in so many creative ways! There are special things for couples to do, ways for kids to learn about Mom and Dad’s love, and of course, activities that give you an excuse to eat just one more piece of candy. And if you’re in a pinch, we even have Valentine’s Day cards you can print at the last minute. So enjoy and remember that you are loved!
If you’re staying in for the night and want to make Valentine’s memories with the kids, try our Family Game Show printable. It’s like the Newlywed Game with a Valentine’s Day twist!
More fun awaits!
- Get everyone laughing with 10 Valentine’s Day Jokes for Kids.
- The Sweet Talk Game and Candy Hearts Game are great ways to start conversations (and eat extra candy!).
- The Valentine’s Day Name Game will perfectly personalize your love.
- The Valentine’s Hunt Game is a sweet way to get the little ones tuckered out.
Today is your day. Let love shine and go over the top with our printable Sweetheart Coupons. They are perfect on their own, but pair them with a steak dinner and a bottle of wine and you’ve officially got a romantic evening on your hands.
Turn the romance up a notch!
- Check out 50 Ways to Lure Your Lover.
- Our Whole New Kind of Honey Do List is the gift that will give your husband a break from the chores.
- 10 Compliments for Your Husband will make him feel on top of the world.
- Pucker up and take our 14 Day Kiss Your Husband Challenge.
- Spice things up with 19 Valentine’s Date Night Ideas and 7 More Interesting Date Night Ideas.
- And you can’t go wrong with these 5 Cute Ways to Say I Love You to Your Husband.
Your kids will count the ways you love them with this Countdown to Love printable. By the time Valentine’s Day arrives, they’ll be bursting with love.
- Get the whole family involved in your love story. Have the kids take the Mom and Dad Love Story Quiz. Just a warning: Your kids’ version might be more funny than romantic!
- Slide this I Love My Mom Because printable to your husband for a quick way for the kids to show their love.
- And find out what the kids think of all things LOVE with our Valentine’s Day Talk printable conversation starters.
Did you forget to pick up cards for your kids to hand out at school? No worries! Your kids will spread the love in the most unique way with these free printable Class Valentine Cards.
- These Valentine Cards have designs for adults and children.
- Use our Valentine’s Day Gift Tags for that perfect finishing touch on a gift.
- Speaking of finishing touches, our Valentine Cupcake Cutouts are the icing on the cake!
- And share this Valentine for Moms with other moms who need to feel the love.
Not sure how to make Valentine’s Day special? Try iMOM’s Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt for Kids that leads to a special gift or a big hug and kiss from Mom.
- Here are 5 Ideas for Making Valentine’s Day Sweet in the prettiest printable ever.
- It’s not just about sweethearts and sweet treats! Teach your kids The Real Story Behind Valentine’s Day.
- Go deeper than Cupid and candy and learn 5 Things Real Romance is Made Of.
- And just for fun, here are 9 Foods That Will Give You a Better Love Life.
We could always use more ways to say “I love you.” What are your favorite Valentine’s Day ideas?