Games + Activities
USA Scavenger Hunt Game
Preparing for the game:
- Print the game pages
- Roll each page like a scroll so that the # at the top faces out and tie with a ribbon or string.
- Hide the scrolls in different locations in the yard or house.
Playing the game:
- Instruct the children to find the scrolls. You may want to specify how many scrolls each child may find. For example, there are 12 scrolls, if you have 3 children playing allow instruct each child to find 4 and then come sit down.
- When the children have all completed their hunt, ask who has scroll number 1 and ask them to open the scroll.
- Have them show the picture to the other children and read about the historical item.
- Then ask who has scroll #2 and ask them to open and read it. Continue with all of the scrolls